Terms of Sale
The following shall prevail in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, of any nature whatsoever:
- Save that the seller shall replace such quantity of the product proven to be defective, the seller as manufacturer of the product, gives no warranty, whether express of implied, with regard to the product and the seller shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of whatever nature, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of the use of the inability to use the product by any user of potential user thereof. The user of the product shall establish the suitability of the product for his intended use shall assume all the risk and liability whatsoever in connection with the use of the product.
- The purchaser shall ensure that the above condition 1 be imposed on any sale or re-sale of the product.
- Where delivery is made at any place other than the seller’s warehouse, no claim shall lie against the seller for goods lost of damaged in transit, except when the seller’s own vehicles are employed.
- None of the foregoing terms may be varied except by agreement signed by the duly authorised officer of the seller.
- Ownership of the good shall remain vested in the seller until the purchase price has been paid in full.
- While ownership remains vested in the seller the purchaser undertakes to do all that is necessary to ensure that the good remain unencumbered and inter alia do not become the subject matter of any lien, hypothec pledge or other encumbrance of judicial attachment from whatsoever cause arising.
- Claims for shortages or damaged good must be made in writing within 7 days from delivery date.
Return of goods: returns are only accepted by prior arrangement, and are subject to a 10% (ten percent) handling charge, all goods returned must be in a condition suitable for sale; specifically manufactured items, for which there is not ready resale market, will not be considered for return.